Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OMG...a new post on our Family blog?

  Yes, I know...it has been FOREVER since I posted anything on here. To be honest, I had kind of forgotten about it but when I started setting blogs up for my book Immortal Threat Blogger was kind enough to remind me that I do indeed have one set up called Gaydos Family News. Not that anyone really reads this one but since I'm trying to blog more for book promotions then I'll try to do some for family news as well.

  And what a lovely way to start off...TOTALLY rambling. Oh well. Anyway...

  Let's add some pics to make the update a little more exciting & visual!







  These are the pictures that we had taken in November 2012 (all photos were taken by Jill Oriente) and we had a lot of fun. I started working at Target Portrait Studios in October so the combination of my employee discount and my boss's skills helped make it successful because Isaac & Zac did not want to stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment